Friday, September 18, 2009

It's been a while...

I rarely, if ever, update this thing anymore but it's a slow Friday afternoon so I'll add a little something.

1. I've starting to make serious plans to travel to Africa and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. My sister-n-law is currently stationed in the Peace Corp in Botswana. She is interested in making the climb so hopefully next July I will be on my way to Tanzania. I've already gotten my passport so now I mostly need to continue to train. If you are interested in reading my Mt. Rainier trip report, scroll down some and you'll find it.

2. The boy is growing leaps and bounds. He's fully mobile now. Not really anything he can't get into in the house. He's at a new pre school and he seems to like it and his Mom and myself really like it, except for the price.

3. Arkansas plays it's first home football game tomorrow against Georgia. Hopefully we will win. To my knowledge, Arkansas has not beaten Georgia in football since joining the SEC. A win tomorrow will like propel Arkansas to a pretty good year and decent bowl game.

No comments: